Keynote speaker, Andrew Grant, is a founder and director of Tirian International Consultancy and author of the breakthrough new book ‘The Innovation Race: How to change a culture to change the game’ along with international bestseller, ‘Who Killed Creativity?… And How Can We Get it Back?’. Andrew is a highly experienced, humorous and engaging keynote presenter and facilitator.
As an executive level global culture consultant and facilitator keynote speaker, Andrew has been engaged by market innovation leaders to help create a culture of innovation including:
- Nestle (Switzerland): sustainable solutions for emerging markets
- Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts (Canada): preparing the exec team & GMs for the future of the hospitality industry
- Disney (Hong Kong): creating compelling ideas for marketing
- Mercedes Benz (China): innovative brand positioning
- Estee Lauder: reimagining regional retail models
- Salesforce: looking at the future of marketing and the customer journey
- Duke University & UAE Prime Minister’s office (Dubai): helping Dubai and the region develop future leaders in innovation
- Along with a number of large finance institutions: e.g. assisting with dealing with changes to regulations
In his role as a keynote speaker, Andrew has been in high demand internationally, including delivering keynotes at:
- Young Presidents’ Organisation (YPO) Global Edge & GLC ROW Conference (Australia, Europe)
- Four Seasons Hotel International CEO Conference (Canada)
- The World Innovation Conference (France)
- TEDx (HK)
- HR Summit & HR Smart Workforce (Singapore)
- APEC CEO Summit & APEC University Leaders’ Forum (Vietnam)
- Jumeirah Hotels CEO GMs Global conference (Dubai)
Andrew has delivered a series of headline keynote presentations at extended international roadshows for Fuji Xerox, Salesforce, and Citibank.
Andrew’s wealth of knowledge & experience working internationally, along with being globally minded and culturally fluent has resulted in sessions that are always relevant and sensitive to both the local mindset and diverse audiences. He has co-authored over 30 corporate educational resources, simulations and programs, which are used by Fortune 500 companies worldwide. Companies such as Visa use Tirian programs as an induction program for every new manager worldwide.
In delivering his keynote speaks, Andrew Grant consistently receives the highest rated feedback for his sessions due to his creative and engaging presentation methods. Andrew’s significant success comes from the fact that he is not only able to talk intelligently and engagingly about the important elements of creative thinking and innovation, but also incorporates these into everything he does.
As a result Andrew has been featured by a number of international media outlets including BBC and ABC TV, as well as commercial TV, Reuters, Harvard Business Review, Fast Company and the Wall St. Journal.
Keynote speaker Andrew Grant videos